High Pressure Mobile Hydraulics
High pressure solutions for low pressure mobile hydraulic systems
Any mobile low or high pressure hydraulic system can be augmented for additional high pressure work functions with the installation of an Intensifier Module. Field service trucks and trailers with hydraulic cranes and winches are ideally suited for adding Intensifier Modules.
Pressures from 5,000 PSI to 15,000 PSI are typical, but capabilities include pressures up to 72,000 PSI and a wide range of approved working fluids. Flow rates vary as required for the application.
High pressure is generated only when required, for functions such as:
- Hydraulic Torque Wrenches (10,000 PSI)
- Hydrostatic Testing - High pressure water-glycol solutions, for applications such as for blowout preventer (BOP) hydrostatic testing (typically 15,000 PSI)
- High pressure grease pumping (up to 15,000 PSI)
- Multi-purpose systems - torque wrench and hydrostatic test functions from one intensifier module
- Positioning rams - Higher pressure for more force (5,000 PSI)